A Q&A with the Publish Your Purpose Team
1. How did you come to work with PYP?
I was at a networking event where I met one of PYP’s authors. I was looking for a job at the time, mentioned that I was a writer, and she introduced me to Jenn.
2. What do you enjoy the most about your work?
Learning about what goes into a book from writing it, to publishing, and marketing.
3. What are your favorite books or genre?
I really enjoy fiction books, immersing myself in the story and the world that’s created.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I play video games with friends. I also write short stories and poetry.
5. If you could have dinner with anyone, past or present, who would it be?
6. What is one thing very few people know about you?
I used to be in the math league all throughout middle school.
7. How would you define your purpose?
I believe that my purpose is to help uplift the LGBTQ+ community. Whether that be through uplifting the voices of the community, community organizing, or storytelling.