A Q&A with the Publish Your Purpose Press Team
1. How did you come to work with PYP?
I first noticed PYP when my mom had an 8-foot banner in her office. When she got a new one, she gave me the old to put into my playroom—and the rest is history.
2. What do you enjoy the most about your work?
I like watching the podcasts on YouTube and unexpectedly popping into my mom’s calls with our authors and the PYP team.
3. What are your favorite books or genre?
I like non-fiction books about the military (Army and Marines), dogs and WWE.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I like Xbox and watching YouTube videos.
5. If you could have dinner with anyone, past or present, who would it be?
The Rock or Vin Diesel—I love their movies.
6. What is one thing very few people know about you?
I have a massive stuffed animal collection.
7. How would you define your purpose?
To help other people in life do what they can’t do.