A Q&A with the Publish Your Purpose Team
1. How did you come to work with PYP?
I was referred to Jenn by a mutual client, and I am so grateful that we met. We started working together in 2018.
2. What do you enjoy the most about your work?
Helping small businesses with their finances, and working with my clients to take the stress out of the financial side of business.
3. What are your favorite books or genre?
I love autobiographies and any work of fiction that really keeps me captivated.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Watching soccer or F1 with my kids, going to movies, and spending time outdoors.
5. If you could have dinner with anyone, past or present, who would it be?
My grandparents, so that I could ask them all the questions I wish I had known to ask before they passed.
6. What is one thing very few people know about you?
I play the tenor saxophone.
7. How would you define your purpose?
First, to create a safe, happy, fun, and loving home for my kids. Second, to be there for my friends and family. Third, to support my clients and their businesses.