A Q&A with the Publish Your Purpose Team
1. How did you come to work with PYP?
I joined my new family when I was 2.5 years old in 2016. I made myself at home quickly and immediately became the new office guardian.
2. What do you enjoy the most about your work?
I enjoy making appearances on the Publish Your Purpose podcast and sitting on the back of my mom’s chair while she’s working with her authors on video calls.
3. What are your favorite books or genre?
I like looking at books with animals in them. I do this often with Cameron (the Business Manager).
4. How do you spend your free time?
I was recently introduced to YouTube videos. I like watching “Birds for Cats” on the iPad, sitting in the window watching real birds and sprinting at full speed from one end of the house to the other in the middle of the night.
5. If you could have dinner with anyone, past or present, who would it be?
My Uncle Remmington—family lore has it I look just like him.
6. What is one thing very few people know about you?
I like to sit with my mom and pretend to read while she reads.
7. How would you define your purpose?
To add some spice to my mom’s day and make the authors smile.