A Q&A with the Publish Your Purpose Team
1. How did you come to work with PYP?
Jenn and I have worked together on various projects and client engagements for more than a decade. I was thrilled to make the jump from managing insurance programs to PYP where I can help authors get their story out to the world.
2. What do you enjoy the most about your work?
Seeing our authors hold their book for the first time is always my favorite part of the process.
3. What are your favorite books or genre?
I love reading anything that makes me laugh, recently it’s been Mindy Kaling and Amy Schumer.
4. How do you spend your free time?
At the lake with my husband and kids.
5. If you could have dinner with anyone, past or present, who would it be?
6. What is one thing very few people know about you?
I don’t like hot coffee, you can find me with an iced coffee in my hand 365 days a year.
7. How would you define your purpose?
To live a life of health, happiness and laughter and create wonderful memories for my children.