A Q&A with the Publish Your Purpose Team
1. How did you come to work with PYP?
I have been inspired by the work of Jenn and Niki since meeting them in 2011. Jenn and I have collaborated through the years, and I am thrilled to align my personal brand with PYP. In addition, I am a client, working through my first book with PYP.
2. What do you enjoy the most about your work?
The gathering of unique perspectives, the exploration of our connectedness, the service to others.
3. What are your favorite books or genre?
I love them all. From Stephen King to Rumi, from memoir to fantasy. Word on page is scintillating.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Birdwatching, hiking, music, writing poetry, and nature documentaries.
5. If you could have dinner with anyone, past or present, who would it be?
My son Ryan. Cancer took him in 2018, and I would give it all for one more dinner with him.
6. What is one thing very few people know about you?
I’m an amateur chef (LOVE to cook), and I think most people would be surprised to learn just how much of an introvert I am.
7. How would you define your purpose?
To bring light. Share light.